As the cover says, “Simply captivating.”
Do dreams foretell the future? Are there soul connections that go deeper than love?
Dylan McBride is tired of his rock star lifestyle. Between the nosy press and crazed fans, all he wants is to be left alone…and find the angel who’s been plaguing his dreams for months. Maybe longer.
When he meets Heaven Lewis, his world is turned upside down. Not only is she the girl from his dreams, he notices he can sense her emotions at any place and time.
Being involved with a celebrity is the last thing Heaven imagined…or wanted. Especially since her last relationship nightmare. Yet resisting Dylan doesn’t come easy. Something about him pulls at her heart. And her soul.
Will Dylan’s celebrity status be too much for Heaven, or can he convince her to surrender to What the Heart Wants?
Speaking of the cover, isn’t it breathtaking?
I enjoyed this book so much, that I find it hard to critique. So, instead, I’m just going to make a list of everything I loved about it.
Okay, here it goes…
1. Emotional from the very beginning
2. VERY well written
3. Each page left me feeling more connected to the characters and their journeys
4. Two hearts calling out to each other
5. Different POVs, other than the main characters- With the main character being a part of a triplet pack, I enjoyed seeing their different personalities and thoughts on a situation.
6. Couldn’t put it down
7. Heart wrenching (in a good way)
9. Loveable characters
10. Freakin’ fantastic!
That is all.
No, wait, excuse me that is not all.
GO BUY THIS BOOK!!!
That is all.